We welcome and journey with all through prayer and service, open to growth and committed to building a community of Christ’s disciples who share the joy of the Gospel.
Mission Action Statement
Engaging in welcoming, pastoral care, faith formation for all ages, the sanctification of each other and the world and support of vocations (Laity and Ordained). Celebrating the richness of care and support for each other by providing service to the poor, homeless, refugees, the sick and bereaved and the elderly and working for social justice and the protection of the environment in union with all people of good faith.
Holy Family Parish is an inclusive, welcoming community of members filled with The Holy Spirit where all are valued, respected and supported. Our faith in Jesus nourished by the Eucharist urges us to bring people to him and to form missionary disciples who will go out to transform the world.
Information & Reminders
Location: 37 Ward Street, Indooroopilly, Qld 4068
Office Hours: Mon 9am – 12pm | Wed 9am – 3pm | Fri – 9am to 12pm
Contact Numbers: Telephone: (07) 33717466 | Fax: (07) 38702541
Wednesday: 5:30pm Adoration followed by Mass at 6pm.
Friday: 8am Rosary followed by Mass at 8:30am
Saturday: 5:30 pm
Sunday: 8:30 am and 6 pm
Your prayers are requested for
The Sick : Heather McGrath, Marie McSherry, Vivienne Benjamin, Dorothy Webb, Alice Marie Lambkin, Susan Mossop, Vivienne Hall, Libby Mc Carthy, Dionisia Chan, Pam Scoble, Rita Hughes, Henry Gardiner, Anne Walsh, Maria Rego, Jonathon Cheung, Eugenia Orellana, Patricia Tansacha, Anne Mulholland
Recently Deceased: John Jeffcoat, Angela Rice, Celine Rego (sister of Maria Rego), Harry Gurung, Dennis Hall, Frank Wright, Damien Ledwich, Douglas Stone, John Walpole, Ursula Drauso, Fr John Reilly, Arthur Esposo, Lucina Esposo, Brian M Byrne, Dr Ron Hurst, Fr Peter Quinn
Anniversaries: Fr Morgan Howe, Ian Hughes< Dores Panton, Mary Houston, Marie Skuse, Bill Graham, Mary Jeffcoat.
- Children’s Liturgy: Every Sunday during the 8:30am Mass. (Except School Holidays)
- Adoration: Every Wednesday 5:30 to 6pm followed by Mass from 6pm – 6:45pm
- Youth Led Mass: Sunday 30 April – 6pm
- Food for Thought: Sunday 23 April – 9:30am
- High School Youth Group: Sunday 30 April – After 6pm Mass.
Archdiocese 2-minute homilies
- Daily Readings for Friday, October 20, 2017Reading 1: Romans 4:1-8, Responsorial Psalm: Psalms 32:11, Responsorial Psalm: Psalms 32:1-2, Responsorial Psalm: Psalms 32:5, Gospel: Luke 12:1-7
- Daily Readings for Friday, October 20, 2017Reading 1: Romans 4:1-8, Responsorial Psalm: Psalms 32:1-2, Responsorial Psalm: Psalms 32:5, Responsorial Psalm: Psalms 32:11, Gospel: Luke 12:1-7
- Pursue the common good, not allure of money, Pope tells finance students
- Pope to Methodists: Reconciliation is more than talk – it needs action
- Pope taps Joliet auxiliary to head Evansville diocese
- Pope Francis prays for victims of Somalia massacre
- Pope Francis on why he gives interviews
- What is Pope Francis' approach to appointing new bishops?
- Benedict XVI's secretary denies rumors that he is close to death