Mission Action Statement
Engaging in welcoming, pastoral care, faith formation for all ages, the sanctification of each other and the world and support of vocations (Laity and Ordained). Celebrating the richness of care and support for each other by providing service to the poor, homeless, refugees, the sick and bereaved and the elderly and working for social justice and the protection of the environment in union with all people of good faith.
We welcome and journey with all through prayer and service, open to growth and committed to building a community of Christ’s disciples who share the joy of the Gospel.
Holy Family Parish is an inclusive, welcoming community of members filled with The Holy Spirit where all are valued, respected and supported. Our faith in Jesus nourished by the Eucharist urges us to bring people to him and to form missionary disciples who will go out to transform the world.
Information & Reminders
Location: 37 Ward Street, Indooroopilly, Qld 4068
Office Hours: Mon 9am – 12pm | Wed 9am – 3pm | Fri – 9am to 12pm
Contact Numbers: Telephone: (07) 33717466 | Fax: (07) 38702541
Wednesday: 5:30pm Adoration followed by Mass at 6pm.
Friday: 8am Rosary followed by Mass at 8:30am
Saturday: 5:30 pm
Sunday: 8:30 am and 6 pm
Your prayers are requested for
The Sick : John Scoble, Michael Gibbings, Jeff Fry, Marie McSherry,Heather Mc Grath, Vivienne, Benjamin, Dorothy Webb,Alice Marie Lambkin, Vivienne Hall, Libby Mc Carthy, DionisiaChan, Pam Scoble, Rita Hughes, Henry Gardiner, AnneWalsh, Maria Rego, Jonathon Cheung, Eugenia Orellana,Patricia Tansacha, Anne Mulholland.
Recently Deceased: Blair Smith, Bishop Emeritus John Gerry, Charlotte Lip, Margaret Anne Simpson, John Jeffcoat, Angela Rice, Celine Rego (sister ofMaria) Harry Gurung, Dennis Hall.
Anniversaries: Mavis Cundy, Lorraine Gurgo, Nell Higgins,
Mercy Dickinson, Esme Foster, Frances Vacey, Ken Bradshaw,Kevin Meagher,Betty Meagher
- Children’s Liturgy: Every Sunday during the 8:30am Mass. (Except School Holidays)
- Adoration: Every Wednesday 5:30 to 6pm followed by Mass from 6pm – 6:45pm
Archdiocese 2-minute homilies
- Vatican communications department will soon unveil new website
- Pope Francis: Think 'being good' is enough? It’s not. Go to Mass
- Pope: 'La Guadalupana' shows that everyone has a place in the Church
- Cardinal Kasper: The controversy surrounding Amoris Laetitia has come to an end
- Analysis: What is the context of Pope Francis’ words on the Lord’s Prayer?
- Vatican conference highlights role of laity in addressing modern challenges
- Analysis: What the Vatican does to stop money laundering