Mission Action Statement
Engaging in welcoming, pastoral care, faith formation for all ages, the sanctification of each other and the world and support of vocations (Laity and Ordained). Celebrating the richness of care and support for each other by providing service to the poor, homeless, refugees, the sick and bereaved and the elderly and working for social justice and the protection of the environment in union with all people of good faith.
We welcome and journey with all through prayer and service, open to growth and committed to building a community of Christ’s disciples who share the joy of the Gospel.
Holy Family Parish is an inclusive, welcoming community of members filled with The Holy Spirit where all are valued, respected and supported. Our faith in Jesus nourished by the Eucharist urges us to bring people to him and to form missionary disciples who will go out to transform the world.
Information & Reminders
Parish InformationLocation: 37 Ward Street, Indooroopilly, Qld 4068 Office Hours: Mon 9am – 12pm | Wed 9am – 3pm | Fri – 9am to 12pm Contact Numbers: Telephone: (07) 33717466 | Fax: (07) 38702541
Mass Times:Wednesday: 5:30pm Adoration followed by Mass at 6pm. Friday: 8am Rosary followed by Mass at 8:30am Saturday: 5:30 pm Sunday: 8:30 am and 6 pm
Your prayers are requested forThe Sick : Evelyn Fortuna (Janina Byrne’s Mum),Emile Smets, Pui San Mak Recently Deceased: Maria Rego, Cecil Chardon, John Muir, Hector Welgampola, Karen Margaret Burch, Bishop Emeritus John Gerry, Blair Smith, Dennis Hall, Harry Gurung. Anniversaries: Maria Rego, Vera Bradshaw, Christian Brian Gallagher, Michael Buckley, Michael Markose Silva, Maureen Kelly, Gloria Clark, Brian Byrne, Lucina Esposo, Juan Esposo, Damien Ledwitch, Stanley Chan Eileen Williamson, John Davies, Sr Loyola Fraser, Flora Moroney, Margaret Tardent, Margaret Gormley, Annette Atwood, Sandra Jordan, Alice Gibbings, Phoebe Todd, Garth Gray, Josephine Pringle, Hab Ottaway, Concetta Gabric, Mary Catherine Mahony, Mrs McGaw, Bob Anderson, Bill Graham, Let Carney, Peter Spierings, Sandra Jordan, Pat Keefe, Mary Redhead, Joseph Carmody, Mary Josephine Scanlan
Acts 10: 25-26. 34-35. 44-48, Ps 97: 1-4. R. v.2, 1 Jn 4: 7-10, Jn 15: 9-17.
- Children’s Liturgy: Every Sunday during the 8:30am Mass. (Except School Holidays)
- Adoration: Every Wednesday 5:30 to 6pm followed by Mass from 6pm – 6:45pm
Archdiocese 2-minute homilies
- Surprise! Pope Francis unexpectedly celebrates Vatican wedding
- Read Vatican guide to consecrated virginity with discernment, canonist says
- Love is the heart of doctrine on family, Pope Francis says
- Francis appoints four presidents delegate for youth synod
- A good Catholic proclaims the Gospel, Pope Francis says
- Beatification cause opens for Jesuit Pedro Arrupe, early mentor to Pope Francis
- After new appointments, will Pope Francis' stalled curial reform start moving?