Location: 37 Ward Street, Indooroopilly, Qld 4068
Office Hours: Mon 9am - 12pm | Wed 9am - 3pm | Fri - 9am to 12pm
Contact Numbers: Telephone: (07) 33717466 | Fax: (07) 38702541
- Wednesday: Adoration - 5:10pm | Benediction - 5:50pm | Holy Mass - 6:00pm
- Friday: 8:10 am Rosary | Holy Mass - 8:30am
- Saturday: 5:30 pm - Holy Mass
- Sunday: 8:30 am & 6 pm - Holy Mass
- Parish Pastoral Council: Fr Nev Yun (Administrator), Deacon Russ Nelson, Georges LeFevre (Chair), Clare Dyer (Deputy-Chair), Margie McKay-Lowndes (Secretary), Kevin Smith, Terence Chan, Martin Kelly, Christina Martin, Trevor Lambkin, Stephen Dyer
- Members of the Finance Council:Justin Byrne, Jennifer Muller, Damien O’Brien, Ashanti Uluwita.
- HF Parish Pastoral Council Update November 2018
These are some of the items we discussed at the last meeting.
Plan to communicate more regularly, a short overview in the newsletter and at the end of mass after each meeting.
Seasons of Creation team did an excellent job during the month of September and our parish will run this again next year.
Alpha pilot is going well with 14 participants. 2 more Alpha programs will be run next year. Parishioners will be invited to participate in this 11 week faith building opportunity.
Pews: we are finalising the quotes from 3 different companies and are planning to have the refurbishment financed by sponsorship from members of the parish.
Internal Painting has been delayed until the source of the leaks can be found and fixed. This has proved to be VERY difficult!
Children’s Liturgy of the Word: we have a new coordinator, Melody, who is organising the roster until the end of the year.
Safeguarding: Kate Lister has done a fantastic job of setting up systems and practices for our parish to meet the new standards in safeguarding. Thank you Kate. She is finishing at the end of the month and we are looking for a new person for this role.
Seminarian Visit: Michael Tran will be on placement in the parish for 4 weeks over Christmas. Please make him welcome
Newsletter via email
As many of you know we have started sending out an email newsletter. If you are not yet receiving this, but would like to, please phone Margie on 0447760529, or let Nanet in the office know.
- Notice to ALL Parishioners: If in your duties assisting the parish with volunteer works in the past or presently, you were assigned with a key that is still in you possession. You are kindly requested to contact the parish office
The Holy Family School P&F will be hosting a Christmas Market on Sunday 18th November from 9.30 – 1.30pm in the Holy Family Centre.
We are seeking arty/crafty/clever members of our local community to hold stalls on the morning. Stall holders will pay a small fee to the P&F in advance, but will keep all of their takings on the day. If you know of anyone crafty who would be interested, please ask them to get in touch with Melody Cross or Lucy Lilienstein (email@example.com) and we will provide more detailed information for potential stall holders. Stall numbers will be limited, so it would be best to get in contact with us as soon as possible. We are not looking for food stalls as the P&F will hold a cake stall and selling refreshments.
Any keen bakers who are able to contribute to baking for the cake stall are encouraged to bring along donations before mass on the day. Check the parish noticeboard for more information.
- Children’s Liturgy: Every Sunday during the 8:30am Mass. (Except School Holidays)